Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love...

Well, I know it's been a little while since I last wrote..things have been busy here with a newborn!! I can't believe C.J. is almost 5 weeks old! Where has the time gone?? Everyday I fall more and more in love with him. I still look at him and can't believe that he is mine! I know Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so this post may be a little mushy, sorry!! I am so incredibly grateful for this child and that God decided to give Chad and I this huge job of parenting. These last 5 weeks have been the hardest but most fulfilling weeks of my life. God has taught me more about myself than ever and what it means to be completely "selfless", which isn't easy when you are used to doing what you want when you want to!! I am also SO thankful for Chad, he has been incredible...words can't express. Now I will stop with the mushyness. Here are a few updated pics for you!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Look at my preppy little nephew! Love that outfit he wore to church! He is so precious!! 38 more days until he's in my arms! :) Love you!

Mary said...

Wow he gets more handsome everytime I see him. Hugs from me.