Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Mother's Day

What a fun weekend we had!! We had everyone over here for brunch after church and had a great time. I still can't believe that I am really a mother, it's hard for me to grasp some days. I also can't believe that my baby is four months old already!! Where did the time go? It still feels like yesterday that we were rushing around preparing for C.J. to arrive, worrying if we would have everything ready in time. Now life is soooo different and soooo fun and rewarding. He is starting to reach for things and really hold his head up on his own, and smiles a lot!! He is even beginning to laugh, which sends me right over the edge!! LOVE IT! Chad loves to make all these riduculous faces and noises and we just wait for him to laugh, so fun! So, here are some new pictures of our big boy!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Too cute, I hope I will see him next weekend. Hugs from me.

Penny said...

What a little love monkey!! He's too sweet. Happy (very belated) Mother's Day!!