Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall

The fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I love when the weather gets cool and crisp, and the stores start to sell pumpkins, mums and other fall items. C.J. and I are having a blast together, he is starting to develop quite a personality, and a temper! Uh oh! He gets mad when I take things away from him and he can be quite stubborn at times!! He finally got a tooth, it is not the entire way up yet, but it is visible. I think he is getting another one right next to it, which has made him miserable lately. I don't have any pics of his tooth, hope to take some when he lets me actually look at it for an extended period of time, hehe!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Awwww... hooray for the toothies coming in! Love you girl :) Thanks for calling the other day to check on my!

Mary said...

Teeth Wow! He is growing. I am so happy that you get to be with him daily and am praying for you. Hugs to CJ and Natalie from me.