Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blizzard of '09

Well, as we all know, I LOVE the snow! I was born in a blizzard and grew up in New England, so my northern roots will never die!! When I heard we were getting a storm, I was thinking yeah right, we will probably get an inch or two like we always do. Boy, was I wrong!! It started snowing on Friday after midnight and ended late Saturday night, falling about an inch per hour. So, we ended up with about 2 feet of snow!! I felt SO at home!! Chad and I got CJ all bundled up in his snow gear, which took a good half hour, and I think we were outside a total of 10 minutes!! haha! CJ screamed for most of the time, he REALLY didn't like it!! I do have some pictures of CJ smiling or looking somewhat happy, so that's good.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like fun. We have a lot of snow here too. See you next week. Hugs to all.