Monday, October 6, 2008

Counting...

I am seriously counting down the days until maternity leave arrives, is that bad? School is SO busy and stressful, I can't wait to get out of there! It seems so hard to believe that in a few short months, we will be parents, CRAZY thought! I am so thankful that I passed my glucose screening test, and don't have to go back for the 3 hour one, I was really worried about that! PRAISE GOD! God has been so good throughout this pregnancy, He has taken care of me in ways that are unfathomable. I now need to trust in Him for a healthy baby and that He will only continue to take care of us with the HUGE job we have in store for us as parents!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You and Chad will be GREAT parents! No worries about that! Glad to hear that you passed your glucose test... some people have all the luck! Miss you lots!

ckuretich said...

JILL!!! i just found your comment in my SPAM on my blog - how ridiculous! anytime someone puts a link in a comment, for some reason my dumb blog thinks it's spam and then I have to go approve it. I'm so sorry!

I'm thrilled I found it though, cuz' I just thought of you the other day and was like - how is that preggers doing??? now I can find out for myself!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!! you're gorgeous.