Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just ONE month away!!!

Wow, never thought this one month mark would arrive. I feel like Chad and I are almost ready. There are just a few things we need to do, little things really. We purchased the last of the "big things" yesterday that we didn't receive at showers, like a car seat, stroller, etc. Chad set it all up last night and was practicing driving it around the living room, while saying "Hi baby C.J." It was a pretty funny sight to see, let me tell you. He is such an amazing husband and I know he will be the best dad EVER, I can't wait to see him hold his son for the first time! I get teared up just thinking about it!! I go this Thursday for my 36 week check up, we go every week now, YIPPEE! It's funny when all the nurses and staff know you by name, it's a very welcoming feeling!! I am counting down the 12 days of school I have left until maternity leave, can you tell I am DYING to get out of there? God is SO good and has given me the grace and strength to get out of bed every morning and go to work and do my job for a little while longer. I am praying for grace and strength to do this next job He has for me which I know will far surpass any job I have ever or will ever have!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Girl.... I can't wait for little CJ to get here! You guys are going to be the BEST parents ever! I've been wanting to call, but of course anytime I get even a second in this crazy life of mine, I know it's not a good time for you like you're at work or something queer like that! Can't wait to catch up though. I love you :)