Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 Months Old!!

WOW!! I can't believe that my baby is three months old today!! Time has flown by and I have enjoyed EVERY moment so far!! Some moments have been better than others, but for the most part, they have been great! I head back to work next week, but I am excited that that means my family is coming right around the corner! Yippee! I can't wait to see my sister and my mom and dad! We are SO blessed to have them help us take care of C.J. C.J. is doing SO well at night, sleeping anywhere from 8-11 hours straight, Praise God!! We are still working on nap times, that is not going so well, but I try not to be so picky when he is sleeping SO great at night ! I realize that this can all change quickly, but I have enjoyed it immensely!! Here are some pics to show you how much my little man has changed!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Back to work! Time does fly. He is a handsome lad and sleeping at night is the best. Happy Easter hugs from me.